Important Dates for YLC 2014:
- Camp Session: July 21 - August 17
- Application Deadline: March 7, 2014
Please fill out the four online forms here.
NAD YLC Fees
The total fee for the 2014 NAD Youth Leadership Camp (YLC) session, not including airfare, is $1,850. This includes the following:
- $1,800 camp fee. First portion ($800) due by April 11, 2014, second portion ($500) due by April 25, 2014, and third portion ($500) due by May 9, 2014; do not submit until you receive the acceptance letter;
- $50 application fee (applicants who do not get accepted will be refunded), due March 7, 2014, submit with application;
- Ground transportation (i.e., to/from airport, bus, or train station; field trips; weekly laundromat visits);
- One (1) NAD YLC T-shirt; and
- One (1) NAD YLC group photograph.
All NAD YLC campers should meet the following expectations:
- Fluency in American Sign Language
- High school sophomores and juniors (going to be a junior or senior)
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
After receiving a letter of acceptance, campers must complete the following:
- Have health insurance and provide a photocopy of both sides of health insurance card,
- Complete and submit a health history form signed by a physician,
- Sign the medical release, liability agreement, and publicity release forms; and
- Complete any other required forms.